The first time I got to know Rammstein, their music and their fiery show, was during a performance of the band at the Dutch festival Pinkpop in may 1997, which i saw on Dutch TV that day.
I was hooked from the first song in their set, which was the song “Rammstein”.
And as an instant fan, I started collecting from that moment on. The first item i bought was the album Herzeleid, because the Sehnsucht album would not be released until 3 months later in august 1997.
But more items followed soon, for example the Du Riechst So Gut single, Seemann, Engel and Du Hast in many different versions. And I could also add the already famous Riech Box and Original Singles Collection to my collection soon.
My first ever Rammstein live show was in 2002, when they played at the Gelredome Stadium in Arnhem.
After that first show, a couple of more shows followed over the years in both The Netherlands ad Germany.
I also was lucky to see them play during 3 smaller tryout shows in Berlin en Gelchenkirchen.
Past Rammstein shows:
- 30-06-2002 – Gelredome, Arnhem (NL)
- 06-12-2009 – Gelredome, Arnhem (NL)
- 31-10-2011 – Black Box Music, Berlijn (DE) (Tryout)
- 04-03-2012 – Ahoy, Rotterdam (NL)
- 08-04-2013 – Black Box Music, Berlijn (DE) (Tryout)
- 01-06-2013 – Forta Rock, Nijmegen (NL)
- 08-07-2016 – Waldbühne, Berlijn (DE)
- 24-05-2019 – Veltins Arena, Gelsenkirchen (DE) (Tryout)
Future Rammstein shows:
- 04-06-2022 – Olympiastadion, Berlijn (DE)
- 04-07-2022 – Goffertpark, Nijmegen (NL)
- 29-07-2022 – Ullevi Stadium, Gothenburg (SW)